» »Unlabelled » Nigaar Khan: Nobody in the house is deserving enough to win the 'Bigg Boss 8' title this time

New Delhi: Nigaar Khan, who made a wild card entry in the house two weeks back and got eliminated this week, blames the P3G group to be the primary reason behind her eviction. The actress is infact thankful to the audience that they took her out from hell by not voting her. She calls it a blessing in disguise and also accuses the P3G group from making 'Bigg Boss 8' a butcher house.
Talking to IBNLive.com, the 35-year-old spoke about the inmates and also expressed her views about them. Here's an excerpt from the interview.
What was the reason behind your early exit from the house?
Nigaar Khan: Nobody in the house is deserving enough to win the  'Bigg Boss 8' title this time
Nigaar Khan had a very short stint in the 'Bigg Boss 8' house.

I seriously have no idea, but I can definitely say that the P3G group has certainly played an important role behind my eviction. They nominated me because it was too difficult for them to convince me to be on their side. I was shocked to see the amount of negativity these people had for me within two weeks of my entry in the house.
Who do you think should be the winner this season?
Well, frankly speaking, I don't think anyone in the house is deserving enough to win the show. They all are playing their own game.
During the previous evictions, almost every contestant has said something bad about Puneet Issar and the kind of person he is. What did you feel about him during these two weeks?
Firstly, when he saw me crying in the house, he called it crocodile tears. I can't expect something like this coming from of person of his age.
Who do you is the worst player in the house?
Do I really need to say this after what I told about someone earlier? That should be enough for the audience to judge.
You had a problem with Gautam Gulati roaming around the house shirtless, why did you think that it was not right?
I was feeling very uncomfortable seeing a shirtless man in front of me all the time. If it was once or twice, I could have tolerated but he was doing this all the time. I respect that hard work that he had put in making his body, but that doesn't mean that you will keep flaunting it unnecessarily.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post